Please feel free to run off copies of this coupon workbook for your church, club, or friends. The greatest compliment you can give me is by sharing these ideas with your friends and everyone!
Let's get started...
1. coupons in some ways are the same as cash --- Yes /no
2. I believe that you won't save just hundreds but THOUSANDS if you start to coupon Faithfully every week Are you ready to learn how? yes/no
3. Where are some places to find coupons
(and other company sites online)
All you magazine
Some telephone books
Name some other spots
4. What are some ways to gain additional savings?
product reviews through blogging
Phoning companies and asking for coupons
Name some more _____________________________________
5. Step 1 Match ups...
Match the coupons to the flyers example if mustard is on sale for a $1 and you have a coupon for $1 off ... IT is FREE!
Here are some stores to do match ups with
Walgreen, Walmart, Kmart, Price Chopper, Can you name some more?
6. How do you feel about blogging and doing product reviews to get FREE Stuff for your family?
You can get a FREE blog by getting a gmail account and then signing up for blogger. Please mention me in the side bar and my blog http://www.ruthiescouponchannel.blogspot.com/ it is always good to network together! Please feel free to phone me at 315-439-7027 if you need help setting up your free blog.
7. Beside Groceries how do you feel about frugal living and saving on EVERYTHING you can?
Good ! Don't stop just at groceries learn to save EVERYWHERE!
8. How do you feel about thrifting and vintage? Not necessary as their are so many sales on clothing everywhere... but some who love couponing also love thrifting. There are so many coupons out there for clothing but I just wanted to touch on this.
9. How do you feel about purchasing furniture and other major purchases directly from factories?
10. How do you feel about stockpiling only those items your family uses and donating the excess?
Once you start this new way of life couponing you will be hooked, you will love paying less for items you are using normally and being able to bless people with the excess.
Here are some resources to help you.
Follow me on twitter @R47R
google plus Ruthie Pople
Do me a favor and follow this blog and share it on your facebook and twitter.